Look who's back

I'm looking back at my past posts and seeing that the last one is dated waaaaaay back in 2013. Wow, time flies. SO MUCH has happened over the last 4 years. It has been a long and difficult road particularly the last 2. I have thought about returning to blogging several times over the last couple years but the timing just wasn't right. At the beginning of this year I started working as a VA (Virtual Assistant) for my friend Joleen of Love, Joleen and that has opened up many doors and new passions for me ( like I needed more. LOL) but the other day, out of the blue, three things happened that pointed directly to me blogging again. So here I am!!
I had established 2 blogs sitting on the shelves collecting dust. I toyed with a brand spanking new one but I kept thinking that Short Attention Span Studios (as a whole) had not met its potential, and neither had I, so HERE I AM!
What's in store? Who knows! As the name implies.. I have a short attention span sometimes. I dive headfirst into lots of hobbies, passions, experiences. I like to experience life rather than sit on the side lines. Currently I am enjoying writing, so obviously, more writing! and for the past couple years I have been learning hand lettering, so more of that. We recently moved and I had picked up a pen for a couple of months but I got a wedding commission that forced me to get back in touch with my creative side and now I want to letter all the things. Here's a peek at those signs...


Comments

  1. YAY!! So happy you're using this space again! The world needs to see more of your creative endeavors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and your creative voice. ������ LTM Loo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts